« Home | What Kind of Theories Do You Have about Things? » | What are You Obsessed With? » | What Do You Believe In? » | First Things First »

What are You an Expert In?

I am an expert in what I like. Whenever I get interested in something, I research it thouroughly-- for fun. Right now, I suppose I am an expert-- well, as much as a kid can be an expert in-- in radioactivity and the Holocaust. I am also an expert at getting annoyed.

im not really an expert at anything but if i had to say something i thought i was an expert in would be skateboarding. i love skating and its the only thing that i can focus on and takes all the pain away. skating takes the mental and daily frustrations away. without skating my life would have a big empty whole.

I am an expert in writing poetry and thinking of creative things to write when it comes to writing. I love creating things when I have the feeling to do so. I have the talent to write something when I put my mind to it and I am in a quiet place to be in.

I am an expert in electronics. I live breath and dream electronics stuff like video games, HDTV, Computers anything electronics.

I'm an expert in sale shopping. I never buy anything full price. Never. It really easy for me to find the perfect jeans, the right size, the perfect wash, all for half the price. It sonds kind of funny to say you are an expert in anything but if I have to say that I'm an expert in something this would be it.

I am an expert at well, maybe not an expert but i know many things about certain things like dance and how to be a good friend. Yeah it may be lame, but it is true. I have never gotten in a fight with a new friend or a long term friend, which is what i consider good. Dancing is basicly my life and i enjoy every second that i dance tap, jazz, ballet, and pointe. I am not quite an expert but i really enjoy danace and because of that i can learn easily new things about it. No one is an expert at eanything, but many people are sure close.

i am an expert in setting my mind to something and doing. it i always try and follow through. i cant stand being less when i know i can do better. if i set my mind to doing something then i will get it done i will not blow it off if my mind is set. i am an expert in following through if it is something i want to do or i just say i have to do it and set my mind to it.

I am a expert in gymnastics. I have been doing it since I was 6. It is kind of a love-hate relationship because it is so hard and time consuming that sometimes you would rather do anyhting but gymnastics. But for some reason I keep coming back and I can't imagine life without it. We travel out of state and our team gets together and goes shopping and out to eat. It is a blast. I go around 22 hours a week. One thing that bothers me is that people always are bad mouthing the sport and mocking it but anybody can go and kick a soccer ball, maybe not well, but hardly anybody can go and doa aflip.

I am an expert on sports teams and all there stats; I know everything about them and can pic the winners every time.

I am an expert in being who I am no matter what anybody else thinks about me although I tend to act differently arounf different people it's not that I am trying to impress them I am just acing the way I feel is neccessary to.

I am an expert at ripping holes in my jeans. Usually I rip the knees, and then I have to throw them away because they get too big and I can't wear them anymore. I am an expert at being nice-I don't ever want to hurt anyone's feelings.

i think that i am an expert in being a kid and having fun. i also am good at football but wouldn't say that i am an expert in it because if i was i would be in the pros right nlw instead of doing this

I am not an expert in many things. There is one thing that I am positive I am an expert in. I am an expert at lifeguarding. I've gone through many months of training. I've passed all my tests above many lifeguards. I go through several hours of inservice training. It's the one thing I know I am good at. I can answer anything when it comes to saving a drowning victim. I know all my CPR information, I'm certified with the new CPR. I know Frist Aid and I know all the ways to save a life. These are the reasons why I'm an expert in lifeguarding.

I can be an expert at anything I set my mind to. If i am determined enough to do somethign and put 100% effort into what I am doing I can be an expert at anything. This includes sports, or working, or at a certain subject in school. The main thing I am trying to do best in is basketball.

I am an expert on sports and sports theroy. I love to watch and fond the reason behind the decsion of the coach. I am also an expert on working with my hands to fix things and maked things better than they were before.I am also an expert at being my self doing what I want to do not thinking about what other people think of me.

Post a Comment