« Home | What Do You Believe In? » | First Things First »

What Kind of Theories Do You Have about Things?

I really don’t have any theories

i have theories like when you wake up and during the dreams you had you change person and your personality changes. thats why everyday is different and never the same. second theory i havce is that everyone and everything is contoled by the zodiac signs and the relations people have to and with the zodiac signs. over the years i have become really interested with symbols and signs and the surrounds that give me the signs and follow me into the right direction. somedaysi can see signs like before it happens it kinda like having de ja vu?

My theories may be that i am superstitious. with some things, i really believe in doing it a certain way. i have superstitions about what i wear to a game becasue that is what i played my best in. I believe what goes around comes around. You will be treated how you treat others. i blelive in karma.

theories...... i don't really have any theories and i don't plan to have any. scientists may have theories,but i beleive in God and God doesn't have any theories.. i don't think

I have a lot of theories. They just pop into my head at any given moment, but of course now that I have to write about them I can not think of any. Doesn't that always happen. It could be that I don't really want to share any of my theories. There, that is another theory I came up with just talking about theories.

i have theories like that zodiac signs have alot to do with why we might be here

I have theories that you should live life to its fullest everyday and don't let a day go that you would want to be your last.

I have a theory that you should not make theories about what might happen in a movie or book sequal. Have you ever seen those books that analyze everything in another book? Those are rediculous. I hate those. A friend tried to make me read one, and I was about ready to burn the book. It was really bad.

I really don't have any theories. I have some friends with bizarre theories, but I don't really have any. I guess....I don't know.

I have alot of theories about many different subjects but you could call most of them arguments. I try to disagree with people to find out whats right.

I can't think of any theories at the moment. But I know I am always coming up with a different theory. Hardly ever about anything important but there always popping into my head. Man...I have funny stories about theories my friends have come up with.

One of the only theories that I have is the everything happens for a reason.

The theories I have about things revolve on the way of my output on life.The thing I beleive in mostly is if you have enough determination to do something you will accomplish it with success. Also powerlifting not only a sport its the best one out there.

the only theories i have is that every thing is due to fate

I theroy that I have is that things happen for a reason so just let it be. don't try and change what is destiny. The last theroy that I have is don't plan life just go where it takes you.

people who tell everything about themselves on line are all going to regret it later because it out in the open for anyone to look at and i think that that is kind of creepy

Post a Comment